PREVENTIVE, SAFE AND VERSATILE
The warning line is used to delimit a work area located at a minimum of 2 metres from any place where a worker is at risk of falling.
It retains the integrity of the sealing membrane thanks to its self-supporting system without perforation.
For enhanced security on your roofs
Our warning lines comply with OSHA’s permanent warning line standards.
0 perforation of the membrane
Our installation keeps your roof sealing membrane intact. Our installation will not cause any damage to the envelope of your building. Our warning line is self-supporting.
A VERSATILE AND SAFE SYSTEM
• CABLE OR ROPE WITH HIGH VISIBILITY PENNANTS
• ALLOWS THE DELIMITATION OF RISK AREAS AND ACCESS TO THE CONSTRUCTION SITE
• QUICK AND EXPENSIVE INSTALLATION
• SAFETY ELEMENT TO ADD TO YOUR GUARDRAIL SYSTEM
6 REASONS TO CHOOSE ECHELLE CANADA ROOF WARNING LINES SYSTEM
- QUICK INSTALLATION
- DOES NOT PUNCTURE THE ROOF
- DURABLE AND RESISTANT
- POSSIBILITY OF CONVERTING A WARNING LINE INTO A GUARDRAIL
- HIGHLY VISIBLE, EVEN IN FOG CONDITIONS AND DURING STORM SNOWS
- ECONOMIC SECURITY SOLUTION